Sky-Pod is the new two person hanging tree tent, perfect for both relaxing during the day and camping out at night. The innovative single point hanging and creative configurations offer a therapeutic journey with nature that’s too good to miss.
Constructed from military grade components and build standards, Sky-Pod delivers an easily deployable, comfortable, and safe camping experience suitable for a wide range of outdoor locations and environments.
The product consists of a lightweight aluminium frame, which breaks into eight easily connected sections, housed within a structure of load rated webbing and mesh for comfort and strength.
Combining exceptional height to stand up in with ample space in the base for two adults to lie down comfortably, this practical design also allows you to sit back and relax supported securely by the webbing backrest ring or the internal ladders, All of which is easily accessible through the base entry hatch which can be secured and tensioned once inside to restore the maximum usable space.
The product is fully portable and light enough for a one person lift, compact enough to carry in its single bag storage and requires no specialist techniques to put up. It can be easily assembled on the ground and with the use of a throw mouse and throw line, no climbing is required.
The enhanced sleeping experience is generated through a series of design features which create a cradling motion inside a suspended base with a soft sleeping surface under-body.
This product comes complete with a canvas kit-bag.
United Kingdom Patent Publication No. 2549936A
• 2 person maximum load (250 kg/551 lbs)
• CT Oval Stainless Steel Screwgate Carabiner (25kN)
• High tenacity polypropylene webbing
• 316 stainless steel rated safety buckles
• Base diameter - 2.13 metres (surface area - 3.56 m²)
• Structure height - 2.75 metres (internal space - 12.04 m²)
• High strength aluminium alloy ring set
• High strength aluminium alloy spreader bars (internal ladders)
• MOD Pattern IRR load bearing mesh - BS EN 1021-1:2006
(Cigarette) BS EN 1021-2:2006 (Match)
• MIL-C-5040 550 Paracord fastening adjusters
• ITW Nexus Springloc
• Weight 10.6 kg